BACK TO BLOGGING

... beloved, I now write unto you; in both which I stir up your pure minds by way of remembrance...” - 2 Peter 3:1

For the first time since June, I am posting a blog message. I began blogging in 2014. For several years, I consistently posted a message very Saturday. This year, however, has been a different story.

2019 has been a challenging year. I have struggled with health problems most of this year. Additionally, my father became gravely ill in August. By God's grace, he has pulled through, although it has taken its toll on him.

Recently, I began a weekly video message that I share on Facebook called, “The One Minute Message.” As the title indicates, it is a very brief message, designed to convey spiritual truths in a concise manner for this busy generation. I chose to do the video messages because I felt I could reach more people with a video than I could with a blog message. Like it or not, more people will watch a video than read an article.

I want to return to blogging. Not because I have a vast readership, but I feel that I need to get back to writing. Writing is a discipline that I need to revive. Hopefully, many will read when I write. Whether the number of readers grows or not, I want to write messages that will be a blessing, whether it is for one person or many.

I admit that I would like for many people to read my messages, but my motivation cannot be driven by numerical goals.

I hope you'll take a few minutes each week to read what I write … and leave comments if you wish. Hopefully, you'll read something that will encourage or help you.


Nathan




No comments:

Post a Comment

Low Living In High Places

  LOW LIVING IN HIGH PLACES “ But the thing that David had done displeased the LORD.” - 2 Samuel 11:27 As humans, we need others to keep u...