Merry Christmas!!!

And the angel said unto them, Fear not: for, behold, I bring you good tidings of great joy, which shall be to all people. For unto you is born this day in the city of David a Saviour, which is Christ the Lord.” 
- Luke 2:10-11

Today's blog entry will be very short. I just want to take a moment to thank each one of you who've read my weekly blog this year. You've tolerated my misspelling, improper grammar and unusual subject matter. Thank you for taking time out of your busy schedule to read my scattering words.

While I am grateful for your involvement, I am more appreciative for the true meaning of this holiday. When the angels announced the arrival of Jesus, their news was considered, “good tidings of great joy.” In a world in which bad news, biased news and fake news abounds, we need good news. The arrival of Jesus is good news for us.

The word, “Gospel,” literally means, good news. It is still good news that Jesus Christ, the Son of God, made a planned visit to sinful humanity to redeem souls by His own blood. There is life through Him. Yes, I am pro-life because I am pro-Jesus. He came to give us life and life in abundance. This life is eternal and freely provided to us at great cost to Him. That is good news.

On this Christmas Day, let this good news cause your soul to overflow with gratitude, then share this good news with others.

I wish you and your family a Merry Christmas!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Low Living In High Places

  LOW LIVING IN HIGH PLACES “ But the thing that David had done displeased the LORD.” - 2 Samuel 11:27 As humans, we need others to keep u...